Monday, October 18, 2010

Finding the Time

It's been a busy year of travel for me. Eight places in 8 months has made me an official road warrior! I had a lot of "First" flights including to Toronto, Denver, DC, and St. Louis. Also extremely grateful when I get to upgrade to 1st class. That extra leg room can be heavenly on the flight home after two weeks in a stiff hotel bed. Whew!

Alright, the eagle has landed and is sorting out things for the end of the year. Can you believe it is the end of the year, damn near?? Also the end of my 30's. I swear I don't know where the time went.

The older I get the louder I hear "Why am I here? Do I matter?" ringing in my head. I must find my purpose. That is job #1.

Lastly, I quit smoking, as of today. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment