Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dream Large and Live Larger


As luck and life happen, as soon as I started blogging again my life got really busy. My intent is to have thoughtful content here which takes time. I just don't have the time right now to do that. Please place a bookmark here and check back at the end of next month.


In the meantime, please send good vibes into the universe for me. I just got another promotion on my day job. It involves more responsibility, more money, and more intellectually stimulating work. I am also producing a short film called Veteran's for a Columbia grad student. We'll shoot that in Reno, NV in January at a fully functioning brothel. It is a great script and a great concept. We have actors attached that have got great resumes and I am looking forward to the project having legs and making the festival circuit.


I am ripping my own script, Organ Donor, to shreds and prepping for a shoot in San Francisco next summer. Shooting on location is going to take some decent paper. Which leads me to my most pressing project a 2010 calendar that is a fundraiser for my pet project.


I am really excited about the calendar. The concept is Badass Nika Brown super hero slash pin up girl. It is really hot and the plan is to raise $2000 with the calendar. It's a tall order, I know. I dream large and live larger. Welcome to my world where vision and delusion collide.


If you are interested in the calender shoot me an email at BadassNikaBrown@gmail.com. The cost is $20 and it's 12 months of me in an artsy, sexy pin-up fantasy. In addition to getting a great calendar you will be helping me take my script to the screen.


Lastly, in January I'll loosen the reigns on my secret identity. That alone should be worth checking in on me. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment